Wednesday, October 15, 2008

La Hora Loca


La Hora Loca is a little Peruvian tradition we learned about at the wedding. Several hours after the reception begins, they bring out all sorts of stops to get the crowd going again. This includes clowns on stilts, masks and hats and balloons and confetti and all sorts of craziness. Hence the name, La Hora Loca.

Don't worry, the first thing I thought when I saw the madness unfolding was how totally blogtastic it all was, and I started taking pictures.









Christianne wanted to trade with Uncle Lane

Gabriela wanted in on all the fun too - BEFORE:
AFTER:

1 comment:

Mom said...

La Hora Loca was so much fun for everyone.
Please excuse the loca positioning of my mask. It did not stay on the bridge of my nose at all because of my eyeglasses.
Gabriela looks so cutie in the mask, which is a bit over the top for her little face. That's what makes her even cuter.