Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quick Update

Sorry, I'm getting behind schedule. Things have been busy around here. I've been waiting to post to upload some photos, but that doesn't seem to be happening. So here's a mini-update sans photos.

We're helping Chaney with homeschooling these days, going to story time at the library, we helped with Beau's Lego-rrific birthday party, hosted a little b-day party for Lane, and cooking lots of yummy meals, and we had our reunion with California taqueria burritos. It was pure bliss. Meliss and I had a date to see that documentary called Babies, which we loved, and Lane got in on the Dungeons and Dragons game night that his brother hosts weekly.

 
I practically sucked my burrito down like a vacuum, I was so excited. I actually thought I should stop to go get the camera and document the momentous occasion for the blog, but I was too busy eating.  Lane came to the rescue. 

Here's
Uncle Lane with the boys. They gave him a fancy new set of dice, just in time for game night. Chaney wrote on his hand-made card "To My Awesome Uncle".  so sweet.


Lots of fun things we want to do soon - tons of different museums, the Oakland Zoo, and all sorts of other family fun. Our car arrived today and all our stuff is scheduled to arrive Friday. We'll see how that goes with Memorial Day weekend, which we're supposed to spend in Gilroy between our Clower and Grover families.

more soon, hopefully with photos...

1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

love that pic of Gabriela lookin out at the airplanes...you talented picture taker you! AND welcome back to California Burrito Bliss!