Saturday, March 21, 2009

Visitors Left and Right

Today my mom arrives for a quick visit on her way back from a week in New York with my brother and his daughter. We are so excited to see her! The last time my mom saw Gabriela was in Peru when she was not even three months old yet. I can't wait for her to see how much Gabriela has changed. I know we're going to have a great visit.

Tuesday my mom leaves and Thursday, Uncle Ian, Auntie Adrienne and Claire & Natalie arrive for a week-long slumber party in the middle of the Cherry Blossom Festival. You're going to see lots of pictures of that visit coming soon!

Not wanting to be left out of the Cherry Blossom festivities, David arrives April 3rd, the day after the Santa Barbara Grovers leave, to spend the weekend with us.

It's going to be crazy busy and even a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way! We love spending time with the fam!

1 comment:

banananutmeg said...

I can't wait to hear about all the yummy things you'll end up cooking!
Hooray for visitors! Maybe if we lived someplace as cool as DC our family would visit more, too!