Thursday, November 12, 2009

but I NEED chocolate!!!!

Gabriela just has this internal radar for stuff she's not supposed to have. Last night, I caught her on her tippy-tip toes just helping herself to some goodies. I'm sure you're wondering what she's scarfing down....

Why, chocolate covered sunflower seeds, of course.
This is what Gabriela looked like when I took them away. Candy coated slobber, and all.
Yeah, not too thrilled the chocolate went bye-bye.

I moved them up to the counter so they were even further out of her reach. She begged and pleaded for me to give them back to her, or at least to pick her up so she could grab some more.

I NEED CHOCOLATE!

p.s. can you see some of her lower molar teeth have made their appearance?

Realizing this would not work, Gabriela took matters into her own hands. I wish I had caught a photo of her scaling the dishwasher. She nearly climbed half way up. That little monkey!

2 comments:

The Sylvester Crew said...

Every girl needs some chocolate!

Heather said...

This is pretty hilarious and cute. It definitely makes me want some of those chococovered sunflower seeds. Yum!