Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Californ-I-A

I expected to update our blog sooner than this with countless photos from our family visits. But, alas, we left the camera card reader, along with the memory card full of more than one THOUSAND photos at my mom's house.

Believe me when I say we had a wonderful visit with both sides of the family. We had a Grover cousin reunion, surprised Grandma Chaney for her 90th birthday party, had more than one easter egg hunt, and a delicious ham and scallopped potato dinner that Lane had been craving.

We reminisced and went through tons of old photos with my family, had cousin play dates to Pump It Up and the park, we had family picture day, family pizza night, went to the Children's Discovery Museum, I had pedicures with my mom and Theresa, stayed up way to late talking to Cynthia at night, fed the ducks with cousin Andrew and Uncle David and Auntie Tati, did monster outlet shopping, dined on In-N-Out Burger, watched Andrew's first soccer game ever, and had a mega sushi feast with most of my siblings and dad.

Don't worry, all these fine times are photo documented, you'll see the pics soon (right, mom?)

Gabriela says nearly everyone's names, and that's a lot! She has grandmas, grandpa, nana and papa, like 16 aunts and uncles and 9 cousins, oh, and Chaney & Beau's "mee-kah" (kitty-cat). We are impressed, Gabriela!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we had a great time and are super excited about your news.