Monday, October 24, 2011

Gabriela says

G: Like how I brushed my hair, Mama?
Me: Wow, it still looks kind of messy
G: Okaaaaaay, I will go brush it again. This time, I think I will use the brush.

...
G: I want to play with another kid. Someone who walks and talks...
Auntie Cynthia: Well, Gabriela what about Jolly?
G: (huge sigh of frustration) Jolly isn't even a real person!

...
"Mommy? Are we driving on 880? It's bumpy!"
This kid knows her freeways.
...

Me: Gabriela, please don't do that anymore.
G: Okay, Mommy. I won't do that when you are looking.
Me: What?!??!
G: (quickly correcting herself) I won't do that anymore.

...
G: Daddy, I want to read this book (Huevos Verdes con Jamon)
Daddy: Okay, let's read it!
G: (snatching the book out of Daddy's hands) I want Mommy to read it. She's a GREAT Spanish reader!!

...
As we are having a conversation with the pediatrician
G: I just don't care about the doctor because she has lots of dirty germs!"

...
Daddy: What's the matter, dude? (to Easton)
G: Maybe he's crying because you called him dude

...

No comments: