Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Beary Happy Valentine's Day!

A teddy bear!!
Thank you for my Valentine's Day present, Auntie Adie, Uncle Ian and Claire & Natalie!

This pink crinkly stuff is cool!
She's almost as big as I am!

I love the pretty pictures on my card, especially the happy hearts and heart butterflies!

I am going to take such good care of my beautiful teddy bear. . It looks like you worked so hard to make her, Auntie Adie!

I'm going to give you all big hugs and kisses when you come to visit me next month. I can't wait!

5 comments:

banananutmeg said...

cute bear!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day [almost] Gabriela!

I love your bear. She looks so cuddly and hugable.

Adrienne said...

You're welcome, little sweetheart!!! I had a lot of fun making her for you :-) Can't wait to see you next month! Happy (early) Hearts Day!

xoxoxoxo

- Auntie Adie

Anonymous said...

cutie little valentine, and nice new layout, mom!

banananutmeg said...

hey I need some recipes that freeze well. I want to try a bunch out now, so I'll know what we like before baby comes. If you have any good freezer meals, post them, or email me. I made your pesto and it was AWESOME! We used the leftovers to make grilled chicken pesto paninis yum!