Friday, February 20, 2009

Off to West Virginia

Yep, West Virginia. Who would have thought one would go there by choice? Actually, some friends of ours are renting a super sweet cabin for the weekend and invited us along. We will be relaxing and eating tons of delicious food in good company all weekend.

Check out the place here Is that a nice kitchen or what?!?

And wish me luck because I was this close to backing out since I haven't been feeling well (at all)the past few days. I'm definitely starting to feel better though and am bringing a bunch of stuff to help me improve even more.

We are going all crazy and bringing our kitchenaid mixer with us so we can make Lane's kick yo ass cookies while we are there. By the way, I'm still trying to convince him to let me post the recipe on the blog.

2 comments:

The Sylvester Crew said...

Give me some of them Kick you Ass Cookies! You better don't!

The Sylvester Crew said...

How was WEST VIRGINIA, MOUNTAIN MAMA,TAKE ME HOME (let me stop with the John Denver!)? Hope you all had a great time. We would've come out to surprise you, but it's 7 hours away!!