Monday, February 16, 2009

A Little Warning About My "Recipes"

When I first got married and started asking my mom how to make stuff I would get so frustrated that her recipes consisted of " a little this" or to add a certain ingredient until "it looks right". How was I supposed to know these details?!??

Well, it must have worked because (I'm not gonna lie) I like my cooking. The ironic part is that this is how I give most recipes now, myself. And, even when I have a straight forward recipe I always manage to do something different and can't stop myself from giving lots of commentary, so let this serve as a warning before I dish out my recipes to you.

It's busy these days with working and being a mama, not having a total disaster of an apartment and cooking dinner every night, so thanks for your patience :-)

No comments: