Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend of Fun

We are so lucky to have friends who are willing to go out of their way to care for us and help us out. I am forever grateful to our homeschooling mamas group. Despite running around taking their kids to classes, teaching them, feeding and caring for their families, they have managed to bring dinners to my family. 

My dear friend Kiera offered to take the kids for the day on Saturday. They gave my kids such a fun and memorable day that I, at 38 weeks pregnant would never have had the stamina for. 

I loved getting all the photo updates. 
Here are some of them. 
They went to the Oakland Zoo, they went on the rides. That would have been enough to send me down for a nap.

After the zoo, they went to Alameda to go for a ride on Gibby's boat. They caught the end of the Blue Angels show from the water and sailed out to the bay
And then we met them for dinner at a delicious Cuban restaurant. Lane and I took Easton home after that, but Gabriela's fun wasn't ending. They went out for pie and ice cream and then she spent the night too. 

Such a treat for my kiddos, and I spent some time organizing and stocking on our last pre-baby Costco run. 

Thankful for our loving group of friends and family. 

No comments: