Thursday, June 19, 2008

How my pregnant mind works

The other night I had a dream that I was walking and just got so tired I had to sit down in the middle of the sidewalk. When I got back up people were in a big hurry behind me and I just turned around and yelled at them, "give me some space and be patient! Can't you see I'm 8 months pregnant?!?!?"

I was so excited about our successful pediatrician visit and also about scoring a(nother) steal of a deal from Craig's List. We bought a hardly used Tiny Love Gymini Play Mat (regularly $60) for $15. I felt like we were making so much progress, we came home and I cleaned up a little, and wasn't tired at all.

When 3 am rolled around, I was wide awake as can be, worrying about "urgent" things such as making sure we put sheets on our fold out bed for when my mom comes, and putting a hairbrush in my hospital bag and what we should stock up on at Costco before the baby comes so we don't have to worry after she's born.

This is much different than my Sunday which was spent taking three, yes THREE naps, falling asleep during a movie that night and then sleeping through the entire night.

and tonight I'm exhausted.

No comments: