Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week 34




If this little girl were born today she'd be a-okay. But I'm really hoping she'll stick around in there for at least several more weeks. By now her fingernails have reached the ends of her fingertips. And within the next week, my total blood volume will increase in anticipation of birth. This increased blood volume will add two to four pounds of weight!!

Lately, my hips have been hurting at night time and (this is really hot) I'm a sweating machine. You know it's bad when Lane is putting on sweaters, trying to turn off the air conditioning in the house, or rolling up the windows in the car because he's freezing, while I'm complaining of it being hot and stuffy.

I hope to pack my bag for the hospital this weekend and finish putting away all the new baby stuff we've recently acquired.

No comments: