Friday, June 27, 2008

How Sweet!

I just love surprises in the mail. Today I got an especially sweet one from our friend Sarah Crawford in Modesto. Sarah had the sweetest baby boy in February, so the whole birthing experience is still very fresh in her mind.

Imagine my surprise to receive a box full of wrapped items from her in the mail today! It was a hospital care package. She gave me all sorts of things I'd need at the hospital, and each one had a little note explaining why I'd need it. Too clever and too cute.

I immediately updated my hospital bags and now feel even more prepared for this adventure. Not only was this super duper sweet, it's also very impressive (and comforting) that the mama of a 4 month old infant has time to prepare something so thoughtful!

Thank you oodles and bunches, Sarah!!!
XOXO

No comments: