Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas and other stuff.

Lane and I are so excited for Christmas. Mostly because we have sent gifts to our parents sharing the big news with them. We got them both cutsie baby photo albums engraved with "Baby Grover". It will be a great surprise for them, and mostly everyone will find out at the same time. Yesterday morning, Lane and I were talking about how we thought our families would react.

In other news, Week 8 has begun and Baby Grover is now the size of a grape, while my uterus has grown to the size of a grapefruit.

About six or seven weeks ago I started getting the Economist. I'd avidly read as much as I could before the next week's edition came out. But my, have my reading interests shifted. Now all I read is the Pregnancy Journal, From the Hips, and What to Expect in the First Year. When I went to my first appointment last week, I had already read everything that they told me, and there was almost no new information in the powerpoint presentation. So I decided to concentrate on eating healthy, exercising (haven't made much progress here yet), and referring to my pregnancy books when I have a question. I figured I might as well use this reading time to study up on how to take care of a little baby after it arrives :)

No comments: