Thursday, December 6, 2007

Week 7

According to my Pregnancy Journal, Baby Grover is growing at a phenomenal rate. If our baby grew as fast right after birth as it is growing right now, it would measure 15 feet tall by the time it was one month old! Holy Moly!

The Pregnancy Journal is super cool. Each day has info about a new development in the baby's growth, what the mother should expect (sheesh, I'm going to be a mom!!), and tips for healthy eating. Each evening before we go to sleep, Lane and I read what happened that day.


It seems weird that I have this little bump so early. I tried reading online to find out when you start "showing". Basically it's different for everyone. But I did read that if you're really thin, it's much more apparent earlier. My mom has always told me that she got big right away with each pregnancy, so quickly that the doctors always thought she was carrying twins.

No comments: