Saturday, March 29, 2008

Momma Tips from Claire & Natalie (ages 7 and 4)

As we were eating dinner tonight with Claire and Natalie, Natalie pointed out that I was a momma, and I would *definitely* be a momma when the baby comes out. So I took this opportunity to ask two little girls for good tips on how to be a good mommy. Here's what they told me.

* Put them in time out if they be bad
* Let them watch TV when they want (Claire says when you say they can) and Natalie added but not if it's too late
* Say "just a second" if you have to change
* Take them to nice places if they're good
* If your daughter is scared at the movies or on a ride, you can maybe hold onto her
* If they want lunch, give them lunch
* When she's a baby, rock her.
* Take them to school
* If they touch the fire, give them a paper towel with an ice pack
* If they're sneaking out the door, close it.

I'm so glad I wrote these down so I could share them on the blog!!

No comments: