Tuesday, July 15, 2008

40 Weeks

Well, it's 40 weeks, and I'm still pregnant!

I'm starting to have regular "tightening" of the uterus. Really, they are contractions, but I hesitate to call them this because they don't hurt at all... at least not yet. Trust me, I know they are going to!

I've decided to start my maternity leave, even though there's no baby in sight yet. I figured this time will allow me to rest up, clean up, prepare and organize a little more, and also give me time to help coax this baby out.

Today I have high hopes of organizing our room more, cleaning the kitchen, cooking and freezing some food, and going for a walk... in the pool. I'm sure after doing just one or maybe two of these things I will need a nap, but that's the beauty of it all. I'll be able to rest no problem.

Think good thoughts. Pictures to come later, when my photographer gets back from work!

No comments: