Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Final Countdown!

WOW! Only nine days (or so) left! I can't believe we are in the single digits. I remember when being half way there, or having fewer than 100 days to go sounded so close, but this is the real deal.

Last night we went for a long walk and Lane gave me a foot massage and I drank some raspberry leaf tea, which may or may not help kick the uterus into gear.

I woke up this morning feeling some minimal but frequent tightening of the tummy, feel a little crampy, and noticed that my weight hasn't gone up in the past week and that I'm less swollen in the night. Usually I wake up every few hours and my hands are so swollen, I can hardly make a fist. Today it was hardly any.

I'm starting to look at every little change and thinking it might be the very beginnings of labor. Only time will tell.

We'll definitely keep you updated on the blog.

No comments: