Friday, July 4, 2008

Alphabet Tag

Crystal "tagged" me ages ago. I'm finally getting around to responding. check it out, yo.

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Very attached to my husband of 8 years – we’ve been together for 12, and friends since about age 12.
B. BEST FRIEND? Lane Russell.
C. CAKE OR PIE? I love me some homemade farm fresh summer fruit pie – you know, blackberry, strawberry rhubarb, fresh cherry…a treat I don’t often eat.
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Saturdays – sleeping in, eating delicious homemade breakfasts. Mmm.
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? These days, a big water bottle, sunglasses, and a cell phone!
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Shades of Green and Blue
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Not so into the gummies, but if pressed, I think I’d go for some worms. Sour gummy worms, now that I think about it.
H. HOMETOWN? Gilroy, CA Garlic Capital of the World, baby.
I. INDULGENCE? Coffee ice cream with chocolate covered almonds
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July!! My b-day, our wedding anniversary, and b-day of our soon-to-be-born baby girl. And I love the summer heat.
K. KIDS? One coming any day now.
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Laughter, family, friends, and good food!! M. MARRIAGE DATE? July 23, 2000
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3 bros, 2 sisters (and 6 sisters in law, 3 brothers in law!!)
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples. The tart crispy and delicious kind.
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? I’m pretty easy going. No phobias for me. But I do get really scared and nervous when we have to drive by a semi truck on the highway. Yikes.
Q. QUOTE? no quotes for me.
R. REASON TO SMILE? Lane, feeling a baby move around in my tummy
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? No superheroes for me, thanks.
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Katie, Scotty, and anyone else who feels the burning desire to complete this.
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I can memorize nearly anything.
V. VEGETABLES? Mmmm. Love ‘em. Spinach, cucumbers and sugar snap peas are my faves!W. WORST HABIT? Buying way too many things online.
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasounds – seeing little babies squirm around is fascinating
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? My mom’s feta cheese veggie pasta, which thankfully Lane has mastered, tamales, homemade pizza, and Thai food.
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer

1 comment:

banananutmeg said...

hey can I have the recipe for Ooey Gooeys? I'm throwing a baby shower tomorrow night for a friend and I'm dying to make them for the dessert bar.

leggo_my_meg-o@juno.com

thank you for supporting my caramely-chocolate-deliciousness habit.