Monday, April 7, 2008

Less than 100 days to go!





I can't believe how quickly time is passing by with this pregnancy. I'm starting to get nervous I won't have enough time to do all that needs to be done.

Right now I'm trying to get registered for a child birth class, find the right pediatrician, research day care centers, schedule a tour of the hospital, get my Family Medical Leave Act paperwork taken care of, find local La Leche League meetings, read, read, and read some more, and lots other things!!

In fun news, I got lots of baby stuff at this Junior League sale that was in the Crystal City Underground right next to my apartment. I got 2 sleeper gowns, 1 sleeper, 2 pairs of pants, 1 sweater, 1 outfit, 3 pairs of tights, 7 pairs of socks and 2 board books - all for $21!! I love good deals!

Lane, my loving and attentive, faithful back rubber, and dependable photographer of a husband is finally in some pictures with me and my big belly.

No comments: