Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Week 26



Baby Grover is just about 14 inches long now. The nerve pathways in her ears are finishing developing, which means she should be increasingly more responsive to sounds. Her eyes are almost fully formed, her lungs continue to develop and she’s working on strengthening her spine. What a busy little bee!

I’m finally starting to feel like a pregnant lady. Actually, I feel more like my body is broken. I have some lower back pain, and am not able to move around as quickly as before.

On Thursday I started my prenatal yoga class which I found to be relaxing and helpful at the same time. Our class ranges from people who are 8 weeks Prego to about 36 weeks! Today I registered for May’s prenatal yoga class, in addition to a child birth class for the Birth Works childbirth method that starts at the end of this month. I’m reading Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth and getting bigger by the moment.

The third trimester is just around the corner!

No comments: