Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Week 29


Guess who's feeling much better!

According to my sources, Baby Grover should weigh about 2.5 to 2.7 lbs right now. She is already a little overachiever - our ultrasound yesterday indicated she weighed 3 lbs 1 oz. It's extra important that I get enough calcium these days because the baby is soaking up tons of it to strengthen her skeleton. Her head is also getting bigger to make room for her developing brain. Baby Grover's eyes continue to develop, and can distinguish bright lights through the uterine wall. My sources also say that this is the height of Baby's fetal movement - and whoa, they aren't kidding! I think I felt her moving around ALL day yesterday!!

Sunday evening, as Lane and I were watching my tummy, it popped out on one side and just kept rolling down the side of my stomach. It must have been one of her little legs or arms stretching out or something. Pretty wild.

No promises about when we'll get this week's picture up - Tonight I'll be home for maybe 1 hour after work, during which we will scarf down some dinner and then head back to the city to our first child birth class.

No comments: