Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Vegas Pics





It sounds like the Grover Boys had a blast living it up Vegas Style. They stayed at the Mandalay Bay, went to the pool, went to the spa, dined at super fancy restaurants, went out to clubs without waiting in lines, had table service at the clubs, and even caught a glimpse of Eddie Murphy's B-day party. Ann made a special appearance for part of the weekend and they all saw a Cirque de Soleil show . I have to admit, I'm a little jealous but I'm so glad Lane had this time with the fam :)

4 comments:

morethangray said...

wow, look how long lane's hair is! whoa!

sounds like they had a good time...nothing to scandalous, i presume? hee...

Anonymous said...

is that a picture of the elusive Grover 5??

Anonymous said...

oooh super extra bonus points. Well done. Actually, I think this is the only time I've seen all five before or since your wedding. Unless it was when I first met Lane at the house they lived in off welburn... that is rare. Mmmmm persimmons.

Anyway, hope all is well. I'm hoping for a dry summer in DC for you.

Anonymous said...

Also, I like Ian's Initech hat.