Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boy or Girl???

I have always believed I was destined to have a boy first. It's really kind of a silly reason why. I am basically a freak and find weird patterns in everything. For example, in my family (and not just my immediate family), boys usually have girls first and girls have boys first. Let's take a look at some case studies: David had Christianne, Tim had Mina, Theresa had Andrew. My cousin Steven had Ruby, Michael had Nicolette, while Suzanne had Teddy and Melissa had Adam. I could go on, but I think you get the point. And of course, not *everyone* has followed this pattern.

I still think we just might have a boy first, but the other night I had a strange dream. I was going through all these elementary school pictures and toddler pictures of a little girl who I thought was me at first. But I realized they couldn't have been MY school pics, although they were of a really cute little girl who looked strikingly like me. weird.

It's anyone's guess.

No comments: