Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Week 16



This week Baby Grover is about 4.5 inches long. During this month, Baby Grover's weight will increase SIX times!! In other news, Baby Grover's tiny toe nails are just starting to grow.
I've been doing yoga back stretches in the mornings and evenings before I go to bed, which seems to be helping with the back pain I've started to feel. I guess it's good practice to get used to backaches and not sleeping through the night ;)
While I am definitely growing fast, I have to put a little disclaimer out there because I took this picture right after dinner, so it might look a little bigger than usual. Although, last night I even noticed a difference in my belly button. It's not pushed out, but it's definitely stretched and doesn't have all the little creases it did before.

No comments: