Sunday, January 13, 2008

The scale was RIGGED.

The more I think about it, the more messed up I think the scale is at the doctors office. How could I possibly have gained 9 pounds in 4 weeks?! We have a scale at home, which we have tested to confirm it was calibrated correctly and, according to that scale, I weigh like 5 lbs less.

I'm not worried about gaining weight in pregnancy, that's what's supposed to happen. I was just shocked to hear that I had gained so much in such a short period of time. I've decided that it's time to start getting myself in shape for a number of reasons, like having more energy, being more prepared for giving birth, and carrying a baby (and car seat and diaper bag) around with me everywhere I go.

So working out started this week. Let's hope it lasts.

No comments: