Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Week 11

Baby Grover is now the size of a large lime. It is swallowing and kicking too, although I can't feel the kicking yet, and probably won't for 6 more weeks or so.

Starting this week, I'm supposed to gain 1 pound per week. Wowsers. Lately I've been getting really tired in the afternoons, headaches, and feeling a little queasy in the evenings. They say these symptoms are supposed to go away around the beginning of the second trimester. I hope that's the case for me too, even though they're just starting toward the end of the first trimester.
I found the best book for me - a book TO-DO LISTS for moms-to-be! If you know me at all, you know I'm an insane planner and list maker, so this is perfect. I also got a couple other books, so I have lots of reading in store for me.


About 5 minutes after we took this picture I was sound asleep in bed, which explains why I look so fabulous here.

We've been taking pictures in the evening and thought recently that it probably wasn't the best idea to take them after dinner, that my tummy might look extra big...but we forgot until after we'd already eaten dinner that it was picture day again.

No comments: