Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Week 12


This week Baby Grover doubled in weight to a whopping 1/2 ounce!

In other news, I found out one of the girls at work is 12 weeks pregnant also. She even has the same due date as us! While she is in Indonesia right now, I look forward to her return so we can talk the preggo talk together.

Last night, we went to a happy hour organized by one of Lane's co-workers in honor of his leap into daddyhood. We had a good time with lots of friends.

I was supposed to have a Dr. appointment yesterday. When I tried checking in, they let me know that they'd been trying to reach me because the Dr. had just left to deliver a baby. I turned around and walked right back. And sure enough, I had missed calls from them. At least it gave me the chance to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather (73 degrees!). My appointment is rescheduled for tomorrow.
One of our preggo friends recommended that I get this C-shaped Snoogle pillow. It is totally rad. It helps me stay in the most beneficial sleeping position (on the left side), and is just super cozy.
And just for comparison, people, this is my stomach less that two months ago:

No comments: