Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thanks, Sarah Crawford!

So our friends Sarah & Ben, back from the days of San Luis Obispo and Cal Poly, are having a baby too. They are due on Valentine's day, so Sarah is much further along than I am. She has been awesome at letting me in about cool products for pregnant ladies. Thanks, Sarah!!

First, I am loving my Snoogle pillow. It's a big huge C shaped pillow that works wonders for staying comfortable throughout the night.

Sarah also told me about the BellaBand, which I just got in the mail yesterday. It's going to be a wardrobe saver. Weeks ago I had to put away all my pre-pregnancy pants, but everytime I stand up I have to hike up my saggy maternity pants. The BellaBand is this elasticky band that you can wear over your pre-pregnancy pants (unbuttoned), and it just looks like you have a cute tank top under your shirt. I also put it on over my maternity pants and they didn't budge! They stayed right on, it was awesome. My little package says they help keep your pants up later when your big ol' belly is pushing them down, and then you can use it again after the baby is born with the too-loose maternity pants and too small pre-pregnancy pants.

Okay all you mamas out there. If you have any tips for awesome mama or baby products, now's the time to dish 'em out!

No comments: